Kinder stranger

By Me. - 11/04/2013 00:45 - United States - Ramona

Today, as I walked out of the local store, I noticed a young girl was sitting on the curb, crying. I nudged her with the Snickers bar I had bought earlier, thinking she needed it more than me. After looking at it, she yelled, "PEDOPHILE!", punched me in the balls, and then ran away screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 454
You deserved it 12 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. So much for being nice. Kids these days..

I don't know man. I'd be freaked out too if some random man (who I happened to be eye to dick level to) poked me with something hard...

Comments

What would you think if a strange man came up to you and offered you something?

What you did wrong was startle her by walking up to her and touching her. She probably didn't see you coming. Offer aloud and from a comfortable distance.

Hey op..do you drive a creepy white van that has the words 'free candy' on it?

I am so tired of hearing FMLs where people try and go out of their way to be nice to young children only to to end up being assaulted by the child or the parent with them. Do parents really think that a pedophile would "make their move" with an adult right there? If I was assaulted like that I would make it my mission in life to have the police deal with them. People have no right to assault others who attempt to make nice gestures.

117, Allow me to channel my inner young girl: Upset little girls have every right to protect themselves when a strange man comes close to them, doesn't say anything, and pokes them with candy. Granted, yelling for the police would have been better than the nut shot, but it was her call.

Although I posted this a month ago I can't help but ask why the hell anyone would down vote it?

Megan639 16

YDI. Grown men should know better than to offer little girls they don't know candy. That's pretty much the #1 way that kids get kidnapped and they know that. I don't think you would be crazy about it if it was your little girl.

sgtcxelite 11

It was a nice gesture, but you thought the best way for a grown male to offer a young girl candy was by poking her with it? You should have at least tried to ask if she was okay and then offered it with your words (including "unopened"). Much less creepy. Or just hand it to her and walk away before she can react. At least then, even if she ends up throwing it out, you can avoid the unwanted attention and pain.

I can see both sides. Pedophiles have just ruined humanity for everyone. SMH

Musically_Gifted_fml 3

They're training them too well