Kinder stranger

By Me. - 11/04/2013 00:45 - United States - Ramona

Today, as I walked out of the local store, I noticed a young girl was sitting on the curb, crying. I nudged her with the Snickers bar I had bought earlier, thinking she needed it more than me. After looking at it, she yelled, "PEDOPHILE!", punched me in the balls, and then ran away screaming. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 454
You deserved it 12 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. So much for being nice. Kids these days..

I don't know man. I'd be freaked out too if some random man (who I happened to be eye to dick level to) poked me with something hard...

Comments

I know you were just trying to be nice but you just can do that.

Dusty_Busters 15

Why would you poke somebody with a candy bar?

mohawkbear 5

Uh, you really do deserve it. Think of it from the kid's POV. Don't take candy from strangers is something we drill into their heads from the time they're able to understand. May have been totally innocent, but you LOOKED guilty as hell. YDI, OP.

error404n0tf0und 21

she dosnt need nuts, she already is

Good intentions, bad decision. A stranger offering free candy to a kid? In the future, try thinking things through — you might like the results.

Snickers Bar ... is that what you pedos are calling your penises now a days?

caitiebug1119 15

If I was a little girl, sitting alone somewhere, very upset and this happened, I'd be creeped out too. For all she knew, that could have been you trying to lure her into your pedo van. Like "Hey kid, want some candy? I got more in my white van with no back windows if you don't like Snickers". You could have done something to the bar. I was always taught to not talk to strangers or take anything from them.

You can't just give strange kids candy because you look like a pedo and they could be diabetic or have allergies. I get that you had good intentions, but YDI for not thinking.

You didn't load your groceries into a white van first did you??