Kinda sus, dude

By Anonymous - 10/01/2015 20:00 - United States - Burlington

Today, my girlfriend was making lunch and asked me to pass her the peanut butter. I'll never know why, but as I handed it to her I said the first thing that came to mind, "I really want a dog." She looked at me in horror, then told me to get out of her house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 204
You deserved it 5 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

addisonrose12 16

I WAS gonna post something sympathetic then I noticed my picture... You're on your own man.

Comments

You didn't do anything wrong. She's just crazy.

You know what though if your girl friend is so immature that that's the first thing her mind goes to she's probably not mature enough to have a boyfriend therefore you dodged a bullet

I'm sure you know why it was the first thing that came to your mind...

Instead of leaving, why didn't you ask why first? So beta, lol.

Before I overreact to the wrong thing, What exactly do you mean "so beta"?

Exactly what I thought he meant but I was attempting (for once) not to jump to the worst possible conclusion and give him a chance to explain that it just came out wrong. Alrighty so down to brass tacks There should never be an "alpha" or "beta" in a relationship. You are supposed to be equals and want to treat them and be treated as such. If you genuinely think you are supposed to rightfully be the "alpha" you are a disgusting little creature and I hope you end up in prison before you likely abuse any unfortunate soul that might accidentally care for you.

Looks like the joke went over a couple of heads. Guess I should add a /s

#67 I would like to add, there is nothing "equal" about one acting like a doormat and doing what the other person says. Hence the Beta part.

To be honest that's not much better. 1. It was her house, so yeah he should leave if she says so 2. It's more that your mind connected him simply leaving because she said so to "what a beta"

The OP made it look like he himself did something wrong by leaving the house because his GF made a wrong assumption about what he said. The FML is the OP's own fault for not communicating about what was wrong, something that equals in a relationship would do,

Some people put peanut butter on themselves and dogs will lick it off... Don't know how she immediately jumped to that though...

I have to admit, until I read the comments I had NO idea what this was about...lol. That's just wrong!

I was really confused on why she wouldn't want a dog until i read the comments, i just thought she maybe really hated dogs or something.

Le_ponderer 14

Couldn't the dog mistakenly bite off a guy's piece; mistaking it for a sausage? Just wondering.