Just dependa things

By Elis - 01/03/2009 08:49 - United States

Today, my mom bought me a t-shirt from the store. It has the U.S. Marines logo on it and says "Marine's Girlfriend." I'm a straight 16 year-old boy and my mom only reads and speaks Spanish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 739
You deserved it 4 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

just teach her that thats not what it says, duh. i mean yeah english is hard to learn but still, welcome to america i guess.

Awww that's kind of cute... she didn't know! I hope you were nice about it. Its the thought that counts.

Comments

or kick her the f**k out of the country. GO AMERICA!

Tell your mother if she wants to live in America, learn English!!!

I'm sick and tired of pressing 1 for English... This is America. If we keep catering to people coming over here illegally this country will be even more screwed up than it already is. Obviously if your mother doesn't know any English she is here on a visa or is illegal.

Just because they can't speak English, doesn't mean they're illegal immigrants. I have a friend from Thailand whose been in America since she was 11 (she's 18 now) and her parents still don't speak English. At all. And they came here legally.

xphoebex 5

Who gives a shit! You're part Spanish, you can get away with anything if you're hot! :3

floopyflooper 2

Obviously plenty of other people thought it was fml material or else it wouldn't have been chosen to be featured.

kayjade 0

Go back to ******* Mexico then.

that sucks for you but your mom is so cute XD

Bro, become a marine and give it to your girlfriend. Problem solved.