Judgy

By distressed - 17/03/2015 12:00 - Australia - Burwood

Spicy
Today, my mother worked out that my boyfriend and I are having sex. Instead of confronting me about it, she now just sits and stares at me judgmentally whenever I'm in the same room as her, making me feel incredibly uncomfortable. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 323
You deserved it 6 967

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dillyduzit 23

If she won't confront you about it, how can you be sure that's what she's upset over? Just genuinely curious!

No this begs the question of how old you actually are? And whether or not her stare is valid. If you were underage and having intercourse with your boyfriend and your mother has found out well sucks to be you. but if you're of age in your mothers giving you the stink eye because you and your boyfriend are having a little fun. She needs to get her own life and let you live yours.

Comments

Maybe she's giving you the state for something else?

umm, do how exactly did you come to be?

She is trying to figure out if you were the one that left the milk sitting out after breakfast. She will be totally shocked when you finally break and admit to screwing your boyfriend when all she wanted to know about was how long the milk has been sitting out.

My gran does this to me over everything. She just lets it boil for a few days until she blows up about something little. Then it all comes out.

Well don't confront her about it just stare right back at her and smirk knowingly and when either you or her is leaving the room wink and give her the thumbs up.

Maybe you should be up front about it if you're going to be made uncomfortable. Unless you're like 12... Then she's totally in the right to be disappointed.

My mom found out I lost my virginity to my bf of 10 months and now she calls me a hussie I would rather have the stare js

Just stare back. Assert your dominance. You only feel uncomfortable because you think you're supposed to feel guilty. You've done nothing wrong.

#40 is right, you've done nothing wrong. If you're up to it confront your mother, maybe she has a different idea of her behavior

@40 You lost me, and I think many of us, at "assert your dominance."