Judge Judy

By LuvShawn - 27/02/2009 18:39 - United States

Today, I walked home from a guy's dorm early in the morning, still wearing my dress and heels from the night before. I walked by a mother and her little daughter, who said "Mommy, why is she so dressed up so early in the morning?" and the mom replied "Because honey, she makes bad decisions." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 420
You deserved it 67 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

We should probably get together.

Your username just made your comment so much more meaningful.

Comments

Way to keep it classy. At least you didn't pass elderly church-goers on a Sunday morning walk of shame.

npk88 0

hahahahhahaah I agree with 44. You are kind of a ho. It only made you mad because you knew it was true1

big deal so you did a walk of shame and many people do it. the holloween walk is the best

this is hilarious and by far my favorite.

OMGyoupeople 0

i would have told the mom at story that would make her feel bad- like you had to leave to take care of a friend or something. or turned to the daughter and said that her mommy makes bad assumptions and should mind her own business.

I hate it when people make assumptions. Even though you were technically doing a so-called walk of shame (which is none of her damn business, nor is it her place to tell her daughter you're a bad person), you could have been dressed up because you spent the evening in the hospital with a friend who had gotten injured the night before and you hadn't been home yet! (Which is exactly what I would have told her I had done, just to make her feel bad...heh heh heh.)

What a bitch! I agree with #88 - I stay at my friends' houses all the time (and they stay at mine) so we don't have to go home alone late... I don't usually bring a change of clothes with me when I go out! Even if you are coming home from a guy's apartment, what if it's your boyfriend? There are just so many explanations that wouldn't require a snarky judgey answer...

SimpleIdiot 0

The only reason it's a YDI (in my opinion), is because you (I'm assuming) slept with someone who didn't have the decency to take/drive/walk you home.

What a rude **** bitch.... Some people just shouldn't have children