Judge Judy

By LuvShawn - 27/02/2009 18:39 - United States

Today, I walked home from a guy's dorm early in the morning, still wearing my dress and heels from the night before. I walked by a mother and her little daughter, who said "Mommy, why is she so dressed up so early in the morning?" and the mom replied "Because honey, she makes bad decisions." FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 420
You deserved it 67 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dr_Phil 0

We should probably get together.

Your username just made your comment so much more meaningful.

Comments

BTDT, albeit many years ago now, I just gave a huge grin to anyone who looked at me in that questioning way. ;)

this is just way too dumb to be posted. nobody cares

Dr_Phil 0

You know, I never really understood why people would judge chics that would be walking back to their dorm rooms after a night of partying. Who cares if they hooked up. It's not even a big deal or anything to be embarrassed about.

Fake. Small children haven't "learned" that early in the morning is not the usual time to wear party clothes. By the time kids learn that certain clothes go with certain times of the day, they know to whisper personal observations/comments.

hahaha ohhh the walk of shame. To those that think its not shameful? Any walk, down a street, hung over, hair and make up and clothes from last night... etc. is slightly embarrassing, even if people DON'T comment. In most cases, you wouldn't be walking from said location anyways unless alcohol was involved. That lady was rude, but at the same time, for her to know exactly what was up... I'm sure shes experienced many of these walks in her day; maybe one that produced the little girl! You never know ;)

.......................she still a if O **** bag

#18: clothes for job interviews are a LOT different than evening wear.