It's not what you think

By Redfaced - 15/05/2013 16:54 - United Kingdom - Walsall

Today, I was sitting next to an attractive man. Much to my surprise, he started stroking his foot against mine. I was happy at the flirting, because I've been attracted to him forever, so I played along. That's when he stood up and explained he was trying to stretch out a cramp. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 783
You deserved it 11 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Guess you didnt find love in a hopeless place.

Well he should've been more careful honestly who randomly strokes people?

Comments

that's still weird, he was stroking your foot! I'd take that the wrong way too.

I used the same excuse once after a really bad, and really awkward one night stand. Maybe he was embarrassed that he got caught!?! The only way to find out is to stalk him until he loves you...

zombieslayer83 19

That must have been one hell of a cramp! I hope you were able to rub it out.

rg350dx 29

I'm pretty sure if he was able to just rub it out he wouldn't have had such an awkward one night stand.

You've been attracted to him forever? this story sounds like you only just met him.... to me anyway!

SystemofaBlink41 27

Yeah, I thought so too... She doesn't even identify him as a friend, coworker or anything, which made me think even more that she just met him. If the odds are with me, I'll rub my foot with every girl in Walsall, UK and see if it wins their heart.

perdix 29

Quickly offer him a foot massage! Get really into it, with toe-sucking and the whole nine yards. He might not take you on as a girlfriend, but he'll know where to go for a freaky good time.

jem970 19

Oh my god perdix! I almost had water come out my nose when I read that!

Toe-sucking? If she does that, it'll get around school and everyone will start calling her a toe **** and she'll end up putting a dead guy's foot in someone's locker, and no one wants that...

perdix 29

#39, when word of an unusual preference gets out, it has two effects: her stock drops slightly with the "normal" people, but for those who share her fetish suddenly go wild for her! I had a roommate with a mohawk, and a girl asked him why he had such an ugly haircut. He said, "95% of girls don't like it, but the other 5% love it and those are the ones I want to meet anyways."

How heartless! He could have just pulled away, so no one else would have noticed the misunderstanding. Maybe it was an evil prank. You're better off!

That's probably his way of flirting: to see if girls fall for the whole "stretching out my cramp" thing. Mmmmmhm.

LeonKennedy45 10

Just say "Yeah, I was trying to help you. It sucks."

So he says...he just knows he is out of your league...in the case you're a higher standard...