It's all in the timing

By laststand11 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, my mom used, "Happy Thanksgiving break" and, "We sold your car" in the same sentence. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 039
You deserved it 2 492

Top comments

Awh! Same thing happened to me back in 08! It was a dark and stormy night...

Comments

EnEl_Infierno 15

Thanksgiving Stuffing, mmmm! *Homer Simpson drool* dam now I'm hungry.

enonymous 8

I have no real comment... I'm going to phone this joke in "in Mother Russia car sells your mom on thanksgiving"

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but food is food, especially if it's good :) Thanks dude. *takes a piece*

22cute 17

1. Work, save your money 2. Buy yourself a car 3. Hide the title and registration 4. Stfu! Happy Thanksgiving!

Noooooo! Not my 96 hatchback civic with lawnmower exhaust! Mother how could you?!? It's a classic among high schoolers!!!!

I love rippin those things to bits! They think cuz my car is old they can take me.... Their wrong!! 400ci Hemi beats Vtec any day.

Awh! Same thing happened to me back in 08! It was a dark and stormy night...

DKParth13 5

She's trying to trap you at home for the break

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
WeAreAHurricane 14

Your comment was about as good of an idea then selling OP's car ....-.- But seriously, you don't know them. Dont make promises

ihavebrokenshoes 0
FYLDeep 25

Hopefully this means they bought you a replacement vehicle.

You shall now drive the all new 2011 Pontiac FireTurkey. :o

FYLDeep 25

What's a Pontiac? Is that some sort of mysterious new car company?

Pontiac: when you've graduated from pimping out your cavalier.

FYLDeep 25

We don't talk about them anymore. It's like Saturn.

Furley 4

Hate to break it to you, pontiac is actually the car you get before you pimp a cavalier...

Hate to break it to you, but either way is lame if you're pimping a cavalier.

What if she uses the money of the car to buy you a new Carr?? :D don't count on it thoughh

They were giving you their thanks for the money they got

Maybe she was trying to show you that you should've been more thankful for that car. I'm just ******* with you, bitch move, mom. I would rage if my parents did that to me.