It's a doggy dog world

By Zach Got Robbed - 08/01/2014 23:02 - United States - Clifton

Today, my 175-pound rottweiler I've raised since a puppy watched me get jumped and robbed of my phone and money in my yard. An hour later, he hopped the fence and chased the mail man down the street after he leaned on the fence for a second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 405
You deserved it 5 307

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone knows the mailman is the dogs arch-nemesis

You can't rely on your dog to protect you, when it comes down to it, they're probably just as scared and confused as you are in that situation, no matter how big and scary they look!

Comments

Wait, if your phone was stolen, how did you post this?

Well clearly the dog mugged the mailman of his phone, and that's what the OP used to submit the FML. Pretty obvious, really. I mean, PCs? What the hell are those?

You do realize that computers still exist, right?

To everyone asking OP how he posted this if his phone got stolen, consider this - not every has a smart phone, or a phone that connects to the Internet. More than likely, OP posted this from his computer and not his phone. Must be nice to have a smart phone...some of us can't afford one.

Bunchofdipsticks_fml 6

Having a REAL hard time believing your dog is a 175lbs

You can't just buy a dog with a reputation for being fierce and then expect it to automatically behave like a guard dog. You need to train your dog to do what you want; it's not going to happen on its own. And if you haven't trained him not to chase after people, you REALLY need to get a fence that he can't jump over. As his owner, you'll be held liable for any damage or injury that he causes.

175 pounds? I have two and that's how much they weigh together. You need to put that poor dog on a diet. No wonder he didn't help you.

Christ......take him for a walk for gods sake.