Intervention

By Anonymous - 06/07/2011 23:43 - United States

Today, my friends staged an intervention. I'm not on drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, and I own my own house. My car is paid for and my job pays well. Apparently, I need an intervention because my life is not where they want it to be, which involves me being married with children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 371
You deserved it 3 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

k8izgr8_fml 0

how dare you not live your life according to their expectations. selfish...

Thabb 0

They just want you to look guilty of something

Comments

AubrieJade 0

Good thing it's your life and not theirs ;)

Married people with kids like to try get other people to get married and have kids. I think its because they don't want to be the only miserable ones. I like being able to go on holiday when I want and go out at night without having to organize a babysitter. Maybe one day i will want to sacrifice my freedom to clean up after some brats, but not soon.

mismonroe 0

I'm disappointed that you didn't go straight to anal beads, being so hardcore and all.

hellojuicyhello 5

what the ****? that's wak as ***, who cares if u don't have kids, when ur ready u will. that's good, that u have it own house n car is paid off not many people can say that. it friends n family need help. what the hell? sometimes I wonder bout "people"

Learn to spell properly please. The English language is crying.

rainport 0

gahhh i hate wen ppl r lik dat

Sounds like my story and my family.... I feel for ya!

wait, how do we know if the OP is a man or a woman?

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

What difference would that make? OP's gender is completely irrelevant here.

iSitt 0

I want to know what took place during this intervention. did they kidnap him? took away his house and car?

heyitscandace 9

sounds to me like you're doing just fine! don't worry about what other people think you should do in your life. as long as your happy, that's all that matters. (:

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Tell them odds are that they'll end up getting divorced... then tell them all to fuckoff!!:)