Intervention

By Anonymous - 06/07/2011 23:43 - United States

Today, my friends staged an intervention. I'm not on drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, and I own my own house. My car is paid for and my job pays well. Apparently, I need an intervention because my life is not where they want it to be, which involves me being married with children. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 371
You deserved it 3 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

k8izgr8_fml 0

how dare you not live your life according to their expectations. selfish...

Thabb 0

They just want you to look guilty of something

Comments

What you need to do is sing a rap song about your successfulness and sing it at them to rub it in thier faces.

Winning_Duh 0
Laughing_Cow 0

why did this remind me of south park

tattedNpierced 0

depending on how old you are I can see why, but if your still young, tell them that they should be happy for where you are in your life because not many people are as fortunate as you are to be where you are.

No, it doesn't matter how old the person is... It is their choice whether they want to be married and have kids.

Sounds like you're doing really well with your life. :) To be honest, you should re-consider use of the term "friends" if they aren't happy with you living your life the way you want to live it.

Holy shit! How did you get so many friends from the 1950s?

don't stress over it. do your thing and be happy. your lucky to have what you do. and the way the world is now.... take time to have a family of your own. marriage and children are a huge responsiblity. you want it to be done right. not something to regret cause you rushed into it. I applaud you. congrats....8)