Indoctrinated

By workfordayzz - 14/05/2014 17:45 - United States

Today, I realized that because of my construction job, I have spent such a huge amount of time with older, cynical guys that I keep uncontrollably using the phrase "fucking kids these days" regularly like an idiot. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 306
You deserved it 8 958

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You might want to avoid playgrounds and/or schools.

Learn to hate the world early, it'll save you a lot of time learning the hard way.

Comments

ScottVining 21

It just shows that you're mature at a young age

Nah, it shows nothing of Op's maturity. What it does show is that he is just simply impressionable. That's it. Not really a big deal at all.

I don't understand how cynicism is maturity. In fact, the inability to understand that a certain age demographic is going to behave a certain way and ultimately mature later is a sign of immaturity.

It would make sense if you're Benjamin Button.

Nothing wrong with hating immature ungrateful little *****.

You don't have to spend time around cynical older adults..you just have to spend time in high school listening to the sophomores who don't know what responsibility means.

All it takes is one news story about a ******* kid who posts pictures of his crime on Facebook, or had to check facebook midcrime, and ends up arrested because of it.

blurider17 11

Once you get in the "real world" and work to pay bills, it becomes easy to refer to anyone younger as a ******* kid. Just remember you were there too and they will figure it out like you.

Atleast you don't work at an elementary school.