A ghost

By Anonymous - 12/07/2020 20:01

Today, I'm stuck in quarantine and my friends are planning stuff like swimming without me in our group chat, instead of doing it in another chat group. It's like I don't even exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 373
You deserved it 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

awildwhisper 30

I rather know than have them hide it so I don't get bitter and not include me in conversations. You can be excited for them and still be involved by recommending fun places to go or good open restaurants in the area.

Snowflake, why should they discuss it with you? You are not coming....

Comments

Snowflake, why should they discuss it with you? You are not coming....

awildwhisper 30

I rather know than have them hide it so I don't get bitter and not include me in conversations. You can be excited for them and still be involved by recommending fun places to go or good open restaurants in the area.

He should recommend tedious, boring places and restaurants with lots of health code violations. It'll show the group that without him around, they are doomed.

For all intents and purposes, you don't exist in quarantine. It's like a good old-fashioned Amish shunning.

Riiiight. Because the world revolves around you. Why must everybody drop out of the group chat where only one person can't participate? On a separate note, what the **** are your friends planning an in-person social gathering during a pandemic for? It would seem you aren't the only self-centred moron in your friendship circle. You all deserve each other. Just keep the hell away from the rest of us.

Why are you in quarantine and they aren't?

Win 9

I have some questions. 1) Are you stuck in quarantine because you’re sick or you travelled or were exposed? Or are you stuck because of just our overall situation in COVID? 2) If you’re sick/exposed/traveled, and they’re planning stuff then do you understand that they’re allowed to make plans without you? But... if they are ignoring you because they always do that - then do you think you could reconsider your friendship with them? Also, every area has different rules but hope you’re all practising safe distancing. I know pools are open in some areas. If not, then I’ve got to say that you’re putting others at risk and prolonging this isolation hell, which is immature.

Man that sucks I hate when friends do that!!!!

Man that sucks I hate when friends do that!!!

That sucks I hate when friends do that!!!!

dragonladiesfire 19

I have a few questions. 1.) Its during quarantine, did you tell them no a lot on different outings to make them not include you? 2.) were you exposed to covid and thats why they don't want you near them? 3.) why are you upset? would you join them during this pandemic anyways? 4.) Did you tell them you want to join them? if its in a group chat, then they aren't hiding it. right? maybe their making plans and are waiting for you to mention that you want to join or will join.