In the mood

By Steve - 16/12/2012 06:25 - United States - Oshkosh

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend and I were in the mood for something different. So we decided to have sex in the shower. When we were finished I heard a voice outside the door asking if we needed a towel. It was my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 782
You deserved it 18 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daringtoride 27

WHY would you have sex in the shower when there was a chance your mum or dad would be home, come home early, etc? Goodness.

Comments

Maybe you can try something different with that one towel. ;)

bugmenotmofo 34

あの。。。If this was your *own* home/apartment, then change locks. If you live with the parents, then you need to get your own apartment asap. Or at least find some place where you can have fun with your girlfriend without anyone interrupting. "Love hotel" might work.

hateevryone 14

At least she didn't yell at you or lecture you.

Nothing wrong with that :-) Everybody has sex, and I am sure your mother tried some different things when she was young. For all you know, you might have been conceived on the kitchen table or hanging upside down from the rafters!

Having sex in the shower is something different for you? You should spice up your sex life a little more! It is embarrassing and awkward that your mom did that but at least she was cool about it. My mom would have freaked.

evagil 4

at least she didn't walk in and respected your privacy

That's so cool/ awkward at the same time.

icepick23 12

Sounds like mom was enjoying the show. Mom is not stupid--she knows there are towels in the bathroom anyway. She was afraid of getting caught, so she made up an excuse for being there

sgtcxelite 11

Not everyone keeps their towels in the bathroom.. My family keeps them in a closet right across the hall with the extra toilet paper, shampoos, etc.