I'm alright, Jack, keep your hands off of my stack

By brokeandalone - 30/07/2013 05:09 - United States

Today, I noticed fraudulent charges made in Florida that nearly drained my bank account. After reporting the fraud to the bank, I returned home from a weekend away to find a note from my husband. He and his mistress have run off to Florida to start a life together, apparently at my expense. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 295
You deserved it 3 430

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That dickwaffle really deserves a punch in the face.

Chelsea_bella 20

Wow, that's not too smart of him.. He left a confession note to the crime and everything.

Comments

Well. I really hope there are police officers in florida. Are there? (^_^)

It's actually the only place in the world without police but they still have an astounding low crime rate.

Zimmington 21

38- They don't need police. Haven't you heard about the "Stand You Ground" law? Everything in Florida is street justice now.

Yep, here in FL we're like-- "All I wanna do is (BANG BANG BANG BANG!) And (KKKAAAA CHING!) And take your money"

#38. I died. Being a Floridian, you are correct.

Pretty stupid of him to do that since you'll be easily taking most of his money anyway, hope you don't have kids involved but either way this man will be paying you for long time.

imtooshy 18

Money can always be replaced. Sorry you had to find out this way, what a cowardly way to tell you.

Yep, can't give him credit. That was a pretty cowardly way to end things.

PhDInLife 8

Good riddance! At least he made his getaway known and you have the note, charges, etc to prove it! Now, file for divorce, take him for everything, and head to the spa!! :)

ViviMage 38

Close that acct and cancel his cards pronto!!

Most banks require both people listed on the account to be present and consenting in order to remove one of them from the account or close it completely.

FYL It definitely sucks. And I hope you know that you deserve much better than your soon to be rat bastard ex-husband. What he did, using your money was a cruel and heartless thing. Make sure you cancel all the cards and file for divorce ASAP, then treat yourself to something fabulous!

Well, it was already reported to the bank. If he tries to make anymore charges, he's ******.

If he is listed on the account, she can actually get in some serious trouble for filing false claims of fraud.