I HATE MUSICALS!

By lesson.learned - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom - Littlehampton

Today, I dragged my boyfriend to see Les Misérables with me. He now refuses to communicate with me through any medium other than singing. Apparently, this is his revenge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 248
You deserved it 51 258

Top comments

So you're not a Fan-tine of expression through the medium of song? Then why don't Hugo tell him how you really feel about his miserable singing?

perdix 29

Maybe he was just incredibly inspired by the movie. Hint: Don't drag him to any zombie movies. Otherwise, you might lose your mind.

Comments

yusaku02 20

Why did you force him to go when he clearly didn't want to? You could have gone with some girl friends.

Misskayfoyer 14

If my boyfriend did that I would love him haha

Hey, he had to take it. Now it's your turn!

If you had to drag him to see it, you shouldn't have dragged him to see it.

sqrtNeg1 1

#46 I can't believe other people don't understand how awesome ur comment is...

I feel sorry for you that your boyfriend is such an idiot that he can't enjoy a great masterpiece like Les Miserables. It shouldn't be revenge to have him watch a great movie, so FYL for his bad taste.

Maybe he just doesn't like it, like countless others. Did it occur to you that maybe, JUST MAYBE, someone has a different opinion than yours? * GASP* THE BLASPHEMY!

Next time don't drag him to go somewhere. Just go with people who want to do stuff with you.