This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 29/05/2018 01:46

Today, I found out the only way my wife has an orgasm is by fantasizing about an ex boyfriend, who she regrets never sleeping with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 741
You deserved it 606

Top comments

Yes, reading someone's diary is violating confidence and their privacy. You don't own the person you marry. And thinking about other people while having sex is something normal. What is not normal is snooping and violating someone's privacy. If she was honest with him, people like you would just say "what a bitch, she should have kept that to herself".

Comments

Is this some chastity-virgin-into-marriage-thing? Wife, ex boyfriend without having sex, not satisfied in marriage... Rings a bell.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

If you don’t go to couples therapy for this either divorce her or let her sleep with the guy.

So she can only get off to the ex she regrets not sleeping with? OPs wife has some serious mental health issues... I mean how even... no nevermind all this thinking about pondering infact about this will result it just a giant headache, you can't figure out stupid...

julfunky 29

Serious mental health issues? SERIOUS? You really need to take a step back if you consider fantasizing about an ex a serious mental health issue.

Ok let me rephrase that simply fantasizing about a ex isn't a serious mental issue... but the fact she can't ****** unless fantasizing about a ex boyfriend? I think they need to talk things out between them, or maybe see a couples therapist?

Snooping in her diary? What a trustworthy marriage. Give her space and talk to her how to step up your game.

Get even by shouting his name when you ******

Kimberley Michelle Whitley 16

Ydi because you read her diary.

devorse her man that is not a healthy marriage at all

moral of the story."Be an ****** donor!"