I did nooooooooot!

By Just wanted a cigarette - 31/07/2015 02:06 - United States - Lagrangeville

Today, I wanted to buy a pack of cigarettes. My wife, who didn't want me to get them, decided it would be a good idea to jump on the hood of the car while I was driving off. She hit the car and fell off. My neighbor saw this. Neither her nor the cops believe me when I say I didn't hit her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 128
You deserved it 4 852

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should have your wife explain her side of the story to them

To all these people saying to 'just stop smoking' it's harder than it sounds. As to OP, I hope you'll get your justice as of your story you are not in the wrong.

Comments

I can't blame her for not wanting you to smoke don't know about jumping on the hood though

What does she do with vapour cigarettes?

Wow, with friends like that, who needs enemies? I feel for you OP, hope it got straightened out.

thatonetribute 31

This isn't OP's fault because he smokes. It's his wife's fault for being an idiot.

So your wife is concerned about your health but not her own.

To all the people saying "just quit" that's all well & good but. His wife would have married him knowing that he smoked so what she did was a dangerous & dick move. Also if op can afford to smoke then they can smoke if they want to. Otherwise your life must be bland never doing anything unhealthy.

BitterSavage 20

But my question is, how do we know he didn't start smoking after their marriage? I had a now ex boyfriend of 3 year who picked up smoking. He even knew it was the one thing I can't stand. How do we know OP's situation isn't similar to mine? I'm not saying the wife is right, though. If jumping on the hood of a moving vehicle was on purpose, then that's taking it a little far.

Wait. Why didn't OP's wife back the story up to the neighbor and the police? Oh no...

There are other ways to stop you from smoking.

I get that she doesn't like smoking, I don't either. But I wouldn't jump on a car like that, I'd just not kiss my husband after he'd be smoking and encourage him to try smoking cessation methods.