I can't help it

By Anonymous - 14/02/2015 17:47 - Ireland

Today, my girlfriend wanted to roleplay as a schoolgirl. I was excited, until we started and she asked me to lick her "vajayjay". I cringed so hard, my skull practically caved in. I broke down laughing while trying to explain my cringing. Now she's pissed and I'm blue-balled. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 231
You deserved it 11 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pharm121 21

Well she said she wanted to be a school girl...

vampy719 17

Lmfao oh come on sometimes sex is funny and i would deff die of laughter if that happened to me im sorry but that word is just not sexy

Comments

I guess she was more into the rp than you

vampy719 17

Lmfao oh come on sometimes sex is funny and i would deff die of laughter if that happened to me im sorry but that word is just not sexy

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Common sometimes you can't help laughing at something as dumb as that. I mean who says "vajayjay" in bed. I'm sure they look back and laugh at it but I'm sure a lot of people would have laughed or have been turned off by that.

Its been stated. A 14 year old who got fingered in a movie theater for the first time. Its sad but true.

5- its not like people can help if they laugh at something rediculus... i dont blame op

If you can't laugh with the person you're with, you shouldn't be with them. Sex can be ridiculous. There will be strange and weird and awkward sounds, there might be a silly interruption like the cat or a kid… you might knock heads or trip getting undressed. Sex is funny, foreplay is funny and sometimes you need to just laugh. It will keep things from getting awkward! If you take sex too seriously you aren’t truly enjoying it!

as an aspiring actress, I feel that the use of the word "vajayjay" fits the portrayal of a school girl very well and thus condones OP's gf's use of it

"I'm gonna be an actress so clearly my opinion means something." I hope you realize how ridiculous you sound. Also, there's a fine line between acting and roleplaying in a sexual situation. There are certain realistic things you just don't say or do unless you plan on killing the mood. Imagine if she had wanted to roleplay with him as a pirate; would that make it okay for him to steal her stuff and sail away? No. No it would not.

#96 If he managed to commandeer a vessel, a crew, steal all my stuff, and sail into the sunset to make the foreplay real, he gets the "vajayjay" based off effort alone.

krazayman 18

personally i think a woman using the word "pussy" is more erotic.

Let's be honest, vajayjay is something a sexually inexperienced 14-year-old girl uses to tell her friends about the first time she gets fingered at the movies. It has no place outside of awkward teenybopper conflict.

littleteapot 21

But she was roleplaying as a school girl. The word choice makes perfect sense.

some people don't like the word pussy either

Works for me. It's furry, and nice to stroke.

Can you go away? We get it, you think it makes sense. You don't need to reply to everyone else's comments saying so.

I've honestly only ever heard it referred to by that in poorly written Black Comedies.

Why you gotta bring race into this? Just because you don't like urban comedy doesn't mean it's poorly written. You just ain't hep with the cats anymore! Yes. This is a joke.

Yeah, but who wants to **** a fish? Besides Troy McClure that is.

JayVicious 20

When he mentioned fish, I thought that was going in a totally different direction.