Hungry

By The gay child - 09/05/2018 19:00

Today, a discussion with my father about what to have for lunch turned into a linguistics lesson, then a bible story, followed by religious anti-gay propaganda, and finally a brief discussion on why my brother would make a terrible military dictator. I still haven't gotten anything for lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 948
You deserved it 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Other than the anti-gay propaganda, that sounds like an amazing conversation.

You should have rebutted his remarks on why you’d make a fabulous gay military dictator! The uniforms alone would be scrumptious. Also, your thesis could be that the downfall of military dictators is usually their unchecked womanizing and you’d be immune to that. Then, go get a Hot Pocket!

Comments

Other than the anti-gay propaganda, that sounds like an amazing conversation.

Oh we need to know more about that convo!!

You should have rebutted his remarks on why you’d make a fabulous gay military dictator! The uniforms alone would be scrumptious. Also, your thesis could be that the downfall of military dictators is usually their unchecked womanizing and you’d be immune to that. Then, go get a Hot Pocket!

Poodsnade 9

Seven people don't like hotpockets apparently, lol

Lobby_Bee 17

Your hunger for knowledge has been fulfilled. Thank your dad.

Donut_Wizard 23

In return, just offer him a tall frosty glass of shut-the-****-up.

Ishvah 15

Sounds like a YouTube comment section.

I love linguini - why didn’t you just eat that?

MamaChey 24

Linguine is terribly difficult to eat while taking dictation about the military. The first thing I thought of when reading this post was that since OP is old enough to spell linguistic, he’s prolly old enough to make his own damned pb&j sammie...

I think the terrible military dictator in question was General Tso. Instead of oppressing the masses, he was constantly ******* around with chicken recipes. In “The Art of War,” it clearly states that chicken preparation should be left to no one higher than a Colonel!

Um... how old are you? Are you incapable of making any sort of meal? Surely you have things to make a sandwich, or even a bowl of cereal.

thehunterofprey 5