Hotwife and blues lawyer

By Anonymous - 10/11/2021 14:00 - United States - Shingle Springs

Today, I have a new guitar on its way. I forgot to make up a story, so now my wife won't be happy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 165
You deserved it 1 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lydmyers 9

How about being honest with your wife. Don't lie to her about how much you're spending and on what and perhaps communicate? Situations like this piss me off.

Unless "new guitar" is code for the baby you're having with your friend-with-benefits, then your troubles are relatively minor. Sing her a song -- that'll get you out of the doghouse! Since you couldn't work out this conundrum, you'd probably be better off going to YouTube and ripping off some unknown's work.

Comments

Unless "new guitar" is code for the baby you're having with your friend-with-benefits, then your troubles are relatively minor. Sing her a song -- that'll get you out of the doghouse! Since you couldn't work out this conundrum, you'd probably be better off going to YouTube and ripping off some unknown's work.

Marcella1016 31

To be fair, if he is having a baby with his friend-with-benefits, his problem will still be literally minor for at least 18 years... And depending on the chords he plays, the guitar might actually be a major problem.

He ought to fret because his wife might break his neck. He'd better string together some excuses or he'll have to apply his pick-up lines to a wider audience.

Marcella1016 31

Sounds like he has a lot to lose if his attempts fall flat! He should hire a staff as backup and take notes.

And with all of this punning, we have omitted the G-string!

So is it a super expensive Martin or Gibson then??

Lydmyers 9

How about being honest with your wife. Don't lie to her about how much you're spending and on what and perhaps communicate? Situations like this piss me off.

TomeDr 24

Whatโ€™s wrong with telling her the truth??

Jon Tessler 14
Marcella1016 31

So like...make up a story now? How long does it take? Do you need to go through a special routine and arrange things at your special idea desk and sit down pensively when the light comes in through the curtains just right? ๐Ÿ›‹โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ—’๐Ÿ–Œ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿงฎ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿง Wait. Waaaaiiiiit..... Oh, ****! OH **** OH **** OHFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’ก๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ต Oh my God, BABE! You will not BELIEVE how I got this guitar!