Hmmmm…

By Anonymous - 12/12/2010 23:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my 21 year-old boyfriend asked me what foreplay is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 526
You deserved it 5 286

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Qluz 3

you play with your forehead. duuh

...right, like America ever was in an incredibly great danger, like America was the country that has been invaded by a foreign army. I think my heart goes out to the mostly innocent inhabitants of Iraq who are unnecesary killed, raped and tortured and whose country is totally being destroyed. There should never be an unwanted and completely unnecesary army in the Middle-East, but onfortunately, now it's too late to just walk away. And I'm sorry for your brother. (oh, and I suggest that all of you could use private messages)

Comments

He probably meant what does foreplay mean. there is no man over the age of 12 that doesn't know what a bj is.

nlr 9

44- don't you think that is a gross picture you have there?

he is dumb but you are lucky. At least he isn't in relation for sex :-)

perdix 29

Does he do it? It's one thing if he doesn't know the slang term for it but does it with you before sex, and quite another if he always wants to enter you while you are still cold and dry. Either way, you can teach him, although it's more important to you if it's the latter case. He probably doesn't know what Dirty Sanchez is, so that could be the topic of a later lesson.

Just because he doesn't know the word, it doesn't mean he doesn't know what it is.

sfv818danny 0

I foreplay , but I'm willing to learn it all over from you. can you teach me?

sfv818danny 0

haha agreeing with 16, and holy crap I'm 17, and I know what that is! sad.

nlr 9

why In the world would you do that at such a young age?

yellowdub 4

LOL wut? :( i feel bad for you.