Hi guys

By unemployed - 11/07/2016 19:09 - United States - Modesto

Today, I walked out the back door of my place of employment and looked down to see a huge cockroach. This is quite a normal occurrence, so I thought nothing of it until I realized it was struggling to drag the corpse of one of its friends into the building. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 255
You deserved it 804

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, did you help him out? At least hold the door open.

I hear that roaches often feed off of other dead roaches. For a feast maybe?

Comments

MetalxSoldier 26

Do you work at a morgue? Maybe he just wanted to give his friend a proper burial.

wolf_wizard1134 9

no the one case on humanity in a cockroach, take it to a lab to study it's mind. And remember if they become strong enough to send out our nuclear missiles they will become the dominant species *shiver* lol

"Leave me behind.. I'm too injured.." "I'm not leaving you behind, Private! We leave no man behind! It's either we live together or we die together! We're a family, Private!" Guns shots fly in as enemy cockroaches approach. "Sir.. You must leave me behind.. I can't make it like this.." "Don't speak like that, Private! We will get through this together! We're brothers until the end! I don't care if that towering human steps on us or if we get gunned down by the enemy! We go down together!"

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking. Saving private Ryan but with more legs.

Did you do anything to stop Dr Frankenroach or did you just let him doom mankind?

mariri9206 32

Where do you work or, guessing by your username, used to work? So I know to never go there.

Dude, maybe consider an anonymous report to the Health Department? That's pretty gross dude.

Le_ponderer 14

It's time to call the Men in Black...

Better he drag the corpse of one of his friends, than one of your friends... FYL though.