Help

By whyme - 08/12/2010 06:26

Today, feeling so depressed to the point of having suicidal thoughts, I texted a girl I had a crush on. Her response? "Can you please delete my number, you're getting annoying." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 505
You deserved it 19 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

muffinkitty 15

op, no matter what you do, don't commit suicide!! I know I'm gonna sound like a preachy school counseler, but don't use a unreturnable act for a temporary problem! please!!!!!

So it's attention seeking if he just wants to talk to someone cause he's about to commit suicide? Shut up. You're making an ass of yourself.

Comments

Regardless of your suicidal thoughts, here's a dating tip for you: no girl wants a guy to unload their emotions on them. They may say they wish guys were more open, but it's not true.

Because it's true!! Women may say they want you to be more sensitive and emotional but the moment you cry around her...she'll be sucking the dick of the guy who's cold blooded!! Trust me I know...I'm that guy!! women want men if they wanted a pussy they would just look down!!

Basically, experience. In my experience, women find whiny guys a huge turnoff.

delete her number and move on. you gonna be fine!!

RedPillSucks 31

Damn Marvin! This is the 2nd time you've missed your cue. Life. Don't talk to me about life!

1. Don't kill yourself. 2. Get help. 3. If a suicide attempt goes wrong, you are likely to be in a worse position than before. Like, depressed and unable to wipe your own backside. Or soemthing. So refer to point number 1.

Tikwichka 5

Depression is not something you occasionally experience. You probably experience 'sadness', which is normal. True clinical depression, to put it simply, is an imbalance in neurotransmitters.

there are so many people in the world who have it so much worse off then you do. I know your feeling like your situation is the end of the world, but it isn't and you have much more life to live.