Help yourself

By anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Westwood

Today, I witnessed a car accident. Being an experienced paramedic, I rushed to the scene to see if anyone needed help. As I assessed the people involved, one of them pickpocketed me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 207
You deserved it 2 140

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is it always the person being good that's ******?

amayranii 2

Comments

FunSized88 10

It is the answer when people are stealing from you when you are trying to be nice

Well, seeing as though you HATE people I guess I'd agree..

KriiFahMoro 9

I would've popped the thief right between the eyes with a .357

^ No, it sounds like you don't have the slightest **** of an idea about weapons, gaming nerd. You don't kill someone for pickpocketing. That's what we have fists for.

Karma is a bitch! They'll get what's coming to them!

16 - I think karma already hit them with an accident. I mean have you seen how much insurance you have to pay AFTER an accident.

Aw, sorry Op, cold world man . Nowadays people don't know how to appreciate those who help us. I salute you !

Could have not said it better 17! Don't be discouraged next time... Use your gift and be more careful.. Thanks to people like you, this world is not as f_cked up as it seems to be! Remember Karma is a Kind Bitch!

Sorry to hear :/ But hey, since you're a paramedic, you know you did the right thing even of you got pickpocket^^ And that thief sure knows whats a good enough distraction :) Fyl though :/

'Injuried' Guy: Its my foot! My foot is broken. OP: Ok let me take a look *goes to look*. 'Injuried' Guy: *looks left, looks right, takes wallet, looks left, lookd right*

It wasn't one of them, it was Ezio Auditore. You had something the Templars want. Nahh but seriously that sucks, and what sucks is you probably can't complain or do something about it without looking like the bad guy.

littlemsweirdo 12
emt118045 0

U should call radio room and ask the cop to give u a call on yr cell phone

What a jerk! I hate selfish people! Somebody's trying to help you and you pickpocket them? Yeah I know This person was probably trash, but still! I'm pretty sure that i would find it easier to sleep on the ground and only eat once in a week then actually steal anything!