Heartless

By Anonymous - 04/09/2012 17:26 - Netherlands - Utrecht

Today, at a supermarket entrance, a seemingly drunk old lady said, "Sir?" as I passed by. I just ignored her and walked in. When I walked out with my groceries fifteen minutes later, several people were standing around her, calling for an ambulance. She'd passed out on the ground. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 402
You deserved it 58 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

I don't see why you wouldn't have just asked what she needed, instead of ignoring her COMPLETELY... :/

Why did you ignore her?! Even as a courtesy you should at least see what's wrong and if she looks bad get help for her!

Comments

Mycman100 7
Coccinelle_fml 15

As someone who gets called on by lots of weird and perverted people on the street, I get it. I probably would have ignored her as well just to be safe. Cut OP some slack for Pete's sake.

You know when a diabetics blood sugar is dropping or is very low... They may be acting like they are drunk. Never make assumptions. Douche bag

afairshake 8

Very good point I'm a diabetic and have that happen frequently it's awful

OceanBlueSea 12

If she dies I'll bet you'll feel like poop.

GoodLookingGeese 10

Don't worry and don't let the kids on FML put blame on you. There are hundreds of situations in which case she could just want to spoil few minutes of your life. It's funny how most users on FML site are saints, they don't cheat, drink nor smell but then when real life comes in, they are still kids.. Once again don't worry. It's obvious if you knew she'll faint you would help her - who knew..

sacredeye73 11

Shit like this gives me no hope for humanity. You, Sir, are part of the problem.

Wow...I would feel like a POS if I Was you. Just sayin!

I can't blame him for ignoring what he believed to be a drunk person. He didn't know she was having a medical issue, but once he found out it ****** up his day. That doesn't make him a bad person and he doesn't deserved to be condemned for it. And to anyone whom claimed to help if they were in op's situation AND to wish misfortune on him need to realize the contradiction they are making.

I know I'll get disliked for this but I'd do the same thing as OP I normally just ignore random people that try to talk to me in public. But if she looked like she need help OP could have at least asked what she needed.