Healthy hair tips

By EggHead - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - Canada - Toronto

Today, I read that egg whites make a good hair treatment. Everything was going fine until, without thinking, I turned the hot water on to wash it out. I'm still picking the cooked egg out of my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 574
You deserved it 37 109

Top comments

I can honestly see myself making this same mistake, so I guess I can't judge.

Get a few noodles in there and have yourself a lunch!

Comments

when I read about that, they said be careful about turning the hot water on because you might get scrambled eggs .and I mean come on. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that would've done that. lol

NineeCat 32

Next time try an egg yolk, 1/4 cup of olive oil, and 3 tbsp. of coconut oil. Leave it in for 30 min-1 hour. Rinse VERY WELL:) Good luck breakfast head.

Some things are just force of habit. I think I probably would have made the same mistake just from acting out of habit instead of logic.

So you're telling us that you stuck your head in water that was about 150-160 degrees and the egg cooked instantly? If this actually happened, I'd be more worried about the burns that you probably got on your head.

schhichick 14

Are you also the person who though a potato was an egg?

PainOfDemise 11

I didn't know the water would get hot enough to do that.

I put egg in my hair but I put the whole egg in with some mayo, olive oil and whatever other hair oil I have around. Then I cover my head with a shower cap and put paper towels around the edges just in case it drips. I leave it on for however long I feel like and then shampoo it out. Sometimes I have to double rinse so my hair isn't oily. Also buy some hair and nail vitamins and there is a shampoo, conditioner and treatment set by nioxin. It's for thinning hair but it works great on people who want their hair to grow. Those are my tips for growing your hair out.

martin8337 35

Add some bacon and you could have breakfast.

Sathane 21

it doesn't have to be that hot, i think eggs begin to coagulate at about 20 degrees celcius.

Um, 20 C is a little under normal room temp and i've never seen eggs start coagulating by themselves at that temp.