He protecc

By arianelagolden - 04/08/2016 07:27

Today, I saw our boss, visiting from the USA, press the button on the coffee machine, probably thinking a cup will drop automatically. I grab a cup in the cupboard and put it under the now pouring coffee. Next thing I knew, I'm lying on the floor, my boss's bodyguard on top of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 186
You deserved it 1 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where do you work that your boss has a bodyguard? Sounds interesting.

I'm from the US, and I don't know if I've ever seen a coffee machine that automatically drops the cup, unless it was at a rest stop on the interstate. However, that is odd that he started the machine without a cup under the spout. Sorry you got tackled OP! Hope you didn't get hurt...

Comments

species4872 19

Funny way to meet. Next time just say hello to the bodyguard

OMG this sounds like the start of a romance book

ollygollymolly 6

Where do you live? I've only seen it a few places in the US and then ALL OVER EUROPE (I live in Europe now)

ollygollymolly 6

Why is it a thumbs down to say I've seem them all over Europe and not much in the US?

OP clarified so you can all stop posting the same comment asking why the boss has a bodyguard now. Sucks you got tackled, OP, but at least your boss was grateful for your help.

I want to know the story after! Did you place the cup in time to get the coffee in it? Did he apologise after everything was explained?

I hope he gave you a raise! You were diligent enough to save him the embarassement of pouring the coffee all over the place! Though he may be embarassed over the whole bodyguard throwing you to the floor thing...

A boss that stupid thinks he's important enough to have a body guard?

LolChia 7

Where the hell do you work that your boss would not only require a body guard but also require one *while* at work?

evlbb2 2

Someone remind me, did Trump take an international trip this weekend?