He protecc

By arianelagolden - 04/08/2016 07:27

Today, I saw our boss, visiting from the USA, press the button on the coffee machine, probably thinking a cup will drop automatically. I grab a cup in the cupboard and put it under the now pouring coffee. Next thing I knew, I'm lying on the floor, my boss's bodyguard on top of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 186
You deserved it 1 358

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Where do you work that your boss has a bodyguard? Sounds interesting.

I'm from the US, and I don't know if I've ever seen a coffee machine that automatically drops the cup, unless it was at a rest stop on the interstate. However, that is odd that he started the machine without a cup under the spout. Sorry you got tackled OP! Hope you didn't get hurt...

Comments

Where do you work at that your boss would need a bodyguard? Good on you for trying to jumping into action and trying to help. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.

Shadowvoid 33

Maybe the bodyguard was trying to reenact the hot coffee mod from Grand theft auto San Andreas.

Why the hell would a bodyguard tackle sby for that? Did he think he was in the matrix? Or is coffee such a big deal where your boss was?!

A series of sudden movements right near the person they're protecting is exactly the kind of thing bodyguards look for, isn't it?

RA91 26

Geez, your boss's body guard??? Where do you work???

OP here. I work in Brussels for a US company. When the big big big boss comes to visit Europe, he does come with his security guys. He thanked me afterwards for saving his .... white shirt. My collegues were jealous because that particular security guy looked like Al Pacino!

It's nice that he thanked you. Even if was only for saving his shirt.

Tell your boss that you're traumatized and now you need a bodyguard to protect you from his bodyguards. :D

I'm glad to hear that you are alright and have a laugh out of it.

Your colleagues want to be sat on by Al Pacino?

Who's your boss, president or something?

Who the hell do you work for who's bodyguards would think you're attacking them with a Coffee MUG???

1. It was probably just a styrofoam coffee cup. I can't imagine many businesses having actual coffee mugs for their employees. 2. A coffee mug would make a pretty damn good weapon.