Happy to see me

By brighteyes - 31/01/2009 17:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to befriend the lonely boy who sits at the end of my table at lunch. He always sleeps or does homework during lunch. I walked over to him, tripped, and spilled my open bottle of water on his jeans. I apologized profusely and wiped off his pants with napkins. He got hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 995
You deserved it 11 908

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a lovely thing to do but... Poor guy. I bet he's really embarrassed. I don't think it's anything personal, having a good looking girl rub your crotch makes most guys hard. You should definitely talk to him again and apologize.

Today, I was sitting at the end of the table quietly doing my homework, when some random chick comes up and spills water all over my pants. Not only does she do that, but she then proceeds to rub the water off of my crotch... what can I do but watch the look of horror come over her face as she feels me grow hard. FML

Comments

Nodnod. Definitely try talking to him again.

Eir_fml 1

I'd say if it was me, it would have been worth it. But then, it wasn't long before I wasn't the "lonely" kid anyway, for that reason. Not that I was exceptionally popular, because I disliked those who would refer to themselves as such.

That's a lovely thing to do but... Poor guy. I bet he's really embarrassed. I don't think it's anything personal, having a good looking girl rub your crotch makes most guys hard. You should definitely talk to him again and apologize.

Aww, this is so sweet! :))) Try talking to him again!

LinkToEverything 0

Does he know that you know? Cause' thatd make things weird and making friends in general is good

emmy_483 0

Well... you were touching him. Teenage guys have issues with self-control even if they really aren't thinking about that.

#4 and #22 - Not all quiet/lonely kids are total weirdos. Sometimes the most outgoing guys can be creepers and stalkers. I feel sorry for the guy. Bet the same thing would happen to most guys if a girl was rubbing his pants, not matter how asexual the intentions were (like harmless drying). Not every guy can control his biological reactions, or so I heard. You should try talking to him like nothing happened.

Were you rubbing the napkins on his crotch? If so, you are the only one to blame.