Happy now?

By minime94 - 15/11/2012 06:35 - United States - Sunset

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend while we were on my couch having a romantic moment. She seemed incredibly excited when she saw the ring and put it on. The way she bolted out the door tells me I'm not going to see her again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 343
You deserved it 2 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

O ye of little faith, OP. she was just going to tell her friends she's getting married! And driving away to see her family. And blocking your number because she's getting a new phone. And leaving the country because..she...um, okay, maybe she ditched you.

Comments

If you've been together to the point where you wanted to get married then I assume you at least know where she lives, her place of work, even maybe met her family. You can contact her somehow, or track her down to get the ring back.

KiddNYC1O 20

Uh, she wants to see if it's wind proof?

OK, we really need the OP to come back and tell us what happened. She either left in excitement or ditched him. We need to know!

doglover100 28

Maybe she went to take pictures.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

I hope you're kidding, 76. Yuck. I'd rather be famous for doing something productive than for nothing at all (except for a huge ass.)

superbubbles 4

This couldn't happen to me because I live in the middle of nowhere.

She legally has to return it. Time for a lawsuit if you want it back.

You can't sue someone to make them give back something you already gave to them.

Now now 96 it's not for nothing. Remember you need to have a sex tape to be famous nowadays, she has one therefor she gets to be famous.