Handled

By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, my girlfriend left me for her boss. The same boss who, two weeks ago, caused her to come to me crying because he was sexually harassing her at work. When I told her I'd intervene, she told me she'd handle it. I guess she certainly did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 694
You deserved it 2 462

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, they sound happy together. Just think, when they are having unprotected sex on his desk, he will probably get her pregnant. Later, she'll get to explain to her kids how she met their father. "Well, you see, kids, he sexually harassed me. I was in a relationship with this other guy at the time. I am a **** though, so I ****** your father and left this poor SOB. Nine months later, POP! my life was over. But mommy has a new boss now. ;)" Some people have no self-respect.

Comments

YDI for not doing something wen he was harrassing her..ur a dick

Oh, no, they've been ******* for a long time. Two weeks ago, he offered her a 50¢ an hour raise and she yelled "sexual harassment," but when he caved in an upped it to a buck an hour, she ran off with him. She was playing, . . . ahem, . . . hardball. PS: I'll bet she makes sammiches for him, too, while you are left with pulled pork.

1 day i will be manly like plexico, he is my hero. i wish i had a dad like him. fml is really helping me mature quickly.

You sure she wasn't cheating on you? Then he dumped her, she cried to you, making up the excuse, and went back to him? Either that or he took the "harassment" to another level and she liked it.

Girls love assholes. Why? no idea but it sucks

the_stereotype 0

it sounds more to me like she needs help getting out of that relationship...a lot of people who are abused will hook back up with the guy and not say anything

I think a major part of the equal rights fight right now is equal pay since women--well, white women, get seventy cents to every dollar that a man makes. Moreover, the woman just sounds unstable, and she's probably going to get dumped in a couple of months and leave an FML post about how she left her boyfriend (why, we don't really know) to date her boss, and now her boss has left her for someone else in the office that fills out a skirt and heels.