Guilty

By jamienicole1993 - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Savannah

Today, I woke up to a broken car window and a text from my ex that read, "Before you ask me, the answer is yes." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 914
You deserved it 3 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Reply: "Before you ask if I called the cops, the answer is yes."

Comments

iAmPaul 49

Yes, you can edit on mobile. On any platform, you have up to 2 minutes to edit it after you post the original comment.

You're ex is so stupid. He/she just admitted to destroying your property. That's ground for suing the shit out of them and filing a restraining order. You dated a dumb-ass.

She doesn't need to sue but she does need file charges against him. If the damage costs enough it could be a felony charge which means jail time. He'll most likely have to pay her back anyway. He screwed himself by admitting it in that text that it was him.

Charles900 16

That's what you call "People's Exhibit A"

born_hustla 26

So OP, what did you do to deserve such an unpleasant surprise ?

OgBloodRaven 10

Enough information to let you know he/she did it but vague enough to get away with it in court. They are an evil mastermind! Run...

Exaggerate when you ask what they did in text... did you break my window and steal my stereo? they may reply with, no I just broke the window... that is a police technique.

Not on the app. Browser, maybe. Whoops. Nevermind. I just edited this comment.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Not on the Windows Phone app. No editing whatsoever. Of course, the WP app is absolute ass anyways.