Great, just great

By lax22 - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - San Francisco

Today, thirty minutes after the end of a great date with a great girl, she texted me, "Yeah, uh, never come near me again." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 154
You deserved it 6 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry OP, but it doesn't sound like she's worth it. You will be better off without her. I hope you meet the right girl soon!

What the hell went wrong? Dating can be so confusing.

Comments

If she accepted a date with you I have to assume you acted really strange on the date, she didn't have to be so harsh about it but still

WTH ?!!! Sounds like she was kind of a jerk. best of luck, OP, but I think you may have dodged a bullet. People who hide behind text messages aren't worth your time, OP.

Define great... Something obviously wasn't.

11shareef 4

I'm not gonna be so sympathetic for you. I'm not sure how you can completely oblivious to the lack of chemistry. What were you doing that made her night that bad?

She's crazy, she's doing you a favor.

Goblin182 26

Sympathies. But maybe you need to re-evaluate your dating technique.

dDailydDosage 8

Maybe it didn't go as well as you thought?

As a guy, fellow guys sometimes make even less sense to me than women. Here's why: Guys: "I hate friendzone. If she doesn't like me why can't she just tell me instead of giving me false hopes?" Now here's this girl, tells OP honestly that she doesn't want to see him again(obviously, the date was not so great as he described it, otherwise the girl wouldn't have said this) Guys: "What a bitch, you deserve better, that's not nice" **** logic...

Couldn't have been that great if she texted you that.