Got the sniffles

By Jizzyface - 29/12/2013 12:36 - United Kingdom - Wilmslow

Spicy
Today, my strict Christian mother walked into my room just after I'd finished masturbating. Although dressed, I was still holding the used tissue, which she noticed. Having to think fast to disguise my deed and avoid an entire sermon, I had no option but to blow my nose with the spunky tissue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 372
You deserved it 28 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If your bedroom doesn't have a lock use the bathroom. Hopefully she wouldn't walk in on you there. If she does I would question her values

Parents aren't stupid, they know what's up when a teenaged boy locks himself in the bathroom for longer than is necessary for a #2.

Well there's only so much you can do to hide it. The point is to make sure you have your privacy; not convince everyone you don't do it. Besides, shouldn't the parents have better things to do other than stand outside the bathroom keeping track of how long their teenage kid is in there? Its a teenager! Not a two year old. Teens need their privacy. Parents should understand that and give them some space.

I live in a 1 floor home, and to use the washroom you have to pass the living room, so my parents would see me pass by and use the washroom, so that's one way of them finding out how long I'm in there. Lucky for me tho, my parents suspect that I do it, they've never caught me or talked to me about it but they aren't stupid, so no matter how long I take in the bathroom to **********, they never question it; unless my mom wants to embarrass me and ask why I took so long ( although she never expects an answer from me)

That's still better than the lecture you would have gotten from her. Well done.

^ That's ****** up. I grew up on a very Christian household, but my parents respected my privacy. Locked doors were okay. I mean, I don't know of anything in the Bible that says it's wrong to prevent people from seeing you naked/ changing. Sounds to me like Christianity wasn't the issue and that your parents were just nuts.

you could've pretended that you had already blown your nose before she came in and just thrown it away...

you could've pretended that you had already blown your nose before she came in and just thrown it away...

skyeyez9 24

Nowhere in the bible's 10 commandments or anywhere else in the bible did God or Jesus say masturbation is wrong. They say its wrong to look at a neighbor in lust and jerk off or something to that effect...cause that creeper behavior. So your very religious mom shouldnt be able to say anything about fire and brimstone raining down upon your head, plus she should knock first before opening your door.

i've never read the bible so i may be very wrong, but doesnt it say something like, "it is better to spill your seed in the belly of a ***** than to spill it on the floor"? not that i think masturbation is wrong, in fact i think it's one of the basics of animal life, but i do think it's mentioned in the bible.

Nope, never mind. I googled it, that wasn't in the Bible.

skyeyez9 24

I think that sounds like a frat boy quote actually. :D

Well, there's the whole thing about "the sin of Onan" but Onan's sin wasn't masturbation as such, it was failing to impregnate his brother's wife after his brother died without leaving an heir. This has been interpreted by some Christians as a proscription on masturbation generally but there's no way any sane reading of the original text supports that.

Besides, when your religion tells you not to do something, it doesn't mean you have the right to tell other people not to do it. Sure, murder and theft is wrong, but there's laws covering that. As long as they're not hurting anyone, just let em be.

When Jesus says neighbor, he means anybody. For example, he also says, "Love your neighbor as yourself." Jesus didn't mean just your literal neighbor; He meant everybody. So really, even though it's unpopular, the Bible is saying masturbation is wrong because in order to **********, you need to lust after someone.

Not true, you can just play with your dick till it spills

SuperMew 22

Some people tug it to cartoon characters, or just ********** because it feels good.

lmao u shouldve just dumped it out and just act natural

crazytwinsmom 25

That's hysterical! I'm thinking the mom knew anyway and got a chuckle out of his attempted cover up.

If she is as religious as OP indicates, I doubt she has a great sense of humor. Especially if it's deemed dirty or sinful by her.

crazytwinsmom 25

I just thought it would be funny if she knew anyway, all that for nothing. And there is plenty of hypocrisy out there.

olpally 32

Lol. Good thinking op. Now go wash your face.