Good samaritan

By happyshit - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was driving when I saw someone pulled over on the side of the road. Wanting to help, I pulled over. In so doing, I ran over something that popped my tire. The guy had just pulled over to pee. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 615
You deserved it 6 546

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Why would a woman, presumably driving alone, stop to help a man out on the highway? Were you looking to get nailed?

Must have been a beast of a nail to pop your tire.

Comments

Wow! One nail popped a tire that fast. Hmmmmm interesting????

Why is it that somehow, everyone suddenly has the shittiest luck the instant they try to help someone?

fogrunner 13

Have you actually taken note both of those times + the times when helpful people DON'T have bad luck?

As my mother always says, no good deed goes unpunished.

13FTW 9

I'm afraid someone has previously said this. But as a consolation prize, here's a few dozen thumbs down! Yay for repeat comments!

Urbanchiller 0

shit happens when you try to help someone pee.

Good deeds often go unrewarded. Did the guy have his flashers on, though? If he didn't, you kind of deserve it.

kjbirch7 0

I ran over a nail before. it sucks! sorry op

bubo_fml 10

"Today, I pulled off to the side of the road to have a piss. During mid stream, I was startled by a loud gunshot noise & wound up pissing all over my new strides & kicks...It was some silly girl who ran over a nail, stopping to help me...FML!"