Good guy

By notsomuchinlove - 07/08/2009 08:55 - United States

Today, I had a seizure at my boyfriend's. The second I began to seize, he cursed and picked me up, dropping me on the floor complaining, "Now I have to clean the damn couch." I had urinated because I had no control over my body. The couch is still stained. He dumped me for ruining his furniture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 95 109
You deserved it 7 653

Same thing different taste

Top comments

looooolz 0

awe, what an ignorant weiner.. I'm sorry :(

plutosaplanet 0

well at least now you can find a guy who can actually HELP you when you are seizing. and now that you are not seizing and free of that jerk you get to laugh when you think of what you did to his couch =)

Comments

adelaide_evening 0

That's actually happened before. My EMT teacher told a story about how he was at a hospital when this girl came in and she was unconscious and she had a bunch of weird-looking stab wounds on her head, and then a guy came in a few minutes later with a mangled dick. Turned out she was doing "favors" for him when she started seizing (and obviously her mouth clamped). The girl was trying to get her to let go, so he started stabbing her on the top of the head with a fork. I could see the OP's boyfriend being the type of guy who stabs someone with a fork (if this post is even real, that is...)

adelaide_evening 0

Ugh. This was supposed to be in response to comment #13 about how karma will make his next girlfriend have a seizure while she's giving him a ********.

mekeskidi_fml 0

My post refered to a scene from the movie Miss March. Sorry to hurt the moderator who deleted it.

I'm assuming this guy doesn't have pets... If I were you I would tell everyone what he did, that way everyone would realize what an asshole he is. If I ever met this guy, I would beat the shit out him. Or maybe find someone who could because I'm a girl and probably couldn't.

it would actually be awful. when one has a seizure, usually all their muscles tighten up. people have gotten fingers bitten off by people having seizures. its ALL the pressure the body can produce in that area. so it would suckkkkkk for the guy. on second thought. get back together with him. just for a day. and bite that junk off :) then yell at him for having such a week weener. and dump him for it :)

Zakky_Ketchup 0

Just like Jesus use to make.

@#51 Her ex boyfriend is definitely an asshole, but honestly I wouldn't say he deserves getting his dick bitten off. Maybe just getting the shit beaten out of him by OP's dad or something.

AmandaZane 0

Wow what a bastard but you are much better without some stupid guy like that

indeed! dude's an asshole you are better off now.

Jamesgirl_fml 0

What a ass sorry too hear what happened, Guess Im lucky my bf helps me in the shower and cleans me up after a seizuer.As for the ex he will get his one day.

The dude's an ass. I don't understand why people are saying "YDI"- some people just like being complete douches. If it was my couch, new or not, someone's frigging SEIZING I'm not gonna get angry and throw them on the floor and then dump them. WTF. You're better off without him anyway ;D

curryndricegirll 0

I'm hoping that the YDIs are because she's better off without him.

Entity4Infinity 0

i agree... why would someone put YDI if you had a seizure... what did the OP deserve the seizure too ? your ex is horrible he should have worried more about you then the dumb couch.

Unfortunate, but you should probably glad you're rid of him now. If he cared more about his furniture than you when the incident wasn't major, think about how he'd react to something potentially life threatening.

Here's to hoping he faints & seizes himself one day and pees himself in front of a cute girl. I have this problem too, but people are usually very helpful immediately afterwards ... as if seizures don't make you feel shitty enough, being soaked in your own piss is never fun.

That's horrible I'm so sorry. On the bright side you know who he is now and that's certainly not somebody who deserves you. Karma is a bitch, he'll get what's coming eventually. Til then know it wasn't your fault and you have 0 reasons to feel badly about what happened. :)

He's obviously an asshole, you don't need him.