GET UP

By hottygirl905 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Port Saint Lucie

Today, I found out I have a kidney infection. Now I'm forced to drink at least 4 glasses of water before going to bed. I also have to be woken up every two hours to be told to, "GO PEE BEFORE YOU DIE!" by my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 789
You deserved it 2 341

Top comments

Well, what are you waiting for? GO PEE BEFORE YOU DIE!

Water you waiting for? Pee what I did there? But I'm not just kidneying around.

Comments

Is it your mom forcing you to drink like that, at that time? I've had a lot of experience with kidney and bladder problems (multiple infections in each and 5 operations :D ) I was told to use the bathroom frequently to pee but they wouldn't make me drink unless I was going for another medical test based on them.

KendratheUnicorn 0

Well in order to use the bathroom you have to drink something XD

Or sell it to bear grylls. Or however you spell his name :]

better than having a kidney stone that has to be removed Through my dick!

candiixxoo 3

OK Op.. usually kidney infections are caused by UTI's (urinary tract infections), which ate usually caused from having sex and not proper hygiene before and after sex. And by the uselessness "hottygirl" U are a rah-tard. We aren't 13 anymore. Or maybe u are isleep, and I dgaf.. all in all YDI.

candiixxoo 3

I forgot to add. Kidney infections are only after u let ur UTI get outta hand. I mean u would need to have a UTI for a couple weeks. Your mom is only reminding u to piss cuz u are obviously too stupid to pay attention to your body. I don't care if people thumb me down..I only speak the truth.

skittlesmeep 4

PEE BEFORE YOU DIE! LOL this made me laugh, hope you get better soon xD

nfox3082 0

Try having an actual kidney disease, not just an infection, which led to kidney failure, pain, years of dialysis, which consists of (depending on the kind of dialysis) 4-8 hours of being stuck to cords and a machine a day/night, not being ALLOWED to drink water, so youre basically to the point o dehydration, cause if you drank too much you would blow up like a balloon, feeling so dizzy and weak that you can't walk, getting four or five infections in you're stomach and in you're blood, because when on dialysis you have a port that goes directly to you're blood stream, more pain, risking you're live to live. and having all of that when you're 21 and you really want to do is just be normal and live you're life like any other 21 year old and be young. But you can't because it would kill you. THEN, and only then, you can complain.

nfox3082 0

You'll never realize how good of a life you have until it's gone.

I ended up in hospital for a month with a kidney infection, I was unconscious when I was admitted. Thank your mother for taking such good care of you! now go pee.