GET UP

By hottygirl905 - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Port Saint Lucie

Today, I found out I have a kidney infection. Now I'm forced to drink at least 4 glasses of water before going to bed. I also have to be woken up every two hours to be told to, "GO PEE BEFORE YOU DIE!" by my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 789
You deserved it 2 341

Top comments

Well, what are you waiting for? GO PEE BEFORE YOU DIE!

Water you waiting for? Pee what I did there? But I'm not just kidneying around.

Comments

There is a guy that posted an FML in the work section. He needs some good clean pee and with all the water you're drinking, your's must be pretty clean. I'd try and hook up with him, you could potentially rake in some rightous bucks!

fuckmebutdontfml 16

sound like an awesome plan, except for the pee coming out with a kidney infection :/

KendratheUnicorn 0

Why would that matter? It's a drug test.

Had that before and it is as nasty as hell, you need to go to the loo every five seconds, at least thats what it feels like. Also it won't kill you, its just better to piss in the loo and not your bed.

KendratheUnicorn 0

I believe you're talking about a UTI.

Lol that would be an awesome name for a band. OP that sucks and I hope you get better soon cause pissing like crazy is bad enough without feeling like you're pissing fire.

I have kidney failure and have dialysis three times a week. So listen to ur dr drink ur water and listen to ur mother, and "go pee before u die"!! Because dialysis is no fun.

shrdlu 28

@54: Hope your dialysis is going uneventfully. I was on it for three years until my transplant.

forthelove82 7

Maybe you should donate your extra pee to an idiot who can't pass his drug test! Wait... You don't do drugs... Right?

FYL But I also feel sorry for your mother - she has to wake every 2 hours too, only she isn't even doing it for her own benefit. She cares enough about you that she's giving up her own night's sleep for your health. I hope you are grateful for that.

KiddNYC1O 20

Good looking out, mom. Love ya!

MEM0817 18

Kidney Infection or UTI? Cause when you have a kidney infection you get realllyyy sick. I was hospitalized for a week with one. Hope you take your antibiotics and pain meds (if they gave those to you) on schedule. You don't want that shit getting worse. It's the worst pain I've ever felt.

KendratheUnicorn 0

What 59 is confused with is the peeing. Not the severity of the case.

MEM0817 18

67. Im not confused about the diagnosis and realize that every person and their infection is different. Most people confuse a kidney infection and uti for the same thing when they aren't.