Get back to work

By MissIsabel - 03/11/2010 10:43 - France

Today, I went to Ikea with my family. I was wearing a yellow polo that vaguely looked like the ones the Ikea employees were wearing. Two dozen people came up to me, complaining that I was staring at furniture instead of helping customers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 173
You deserved it 12 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell them to go complain to your manager! See how far that gets them.

knibbsy 4

Tell them you're retarded in a loud, nasally voice, and you only got hired so Ikea could promote an image of being an equal-opportunity employer.

Comments

perdix 29

You should have just started speaking Swedish and they'd think you were a spy from the Mother Ship checking out how the American branch was performing in the quest for world domination. The motto of Swedish world domination: Today, pressboard furniture, tomorrow, small appliances, the next day, house plants! Patience, folks, this is going to take a while. . . Not as catchy as the German version, but a lot more pleasant and with a better chance of happening. Hey, if I have to submit to Elin Nordegren, I don't think I'll put up much of a fight.

And if you have to submit to her brother Sven?

perdix 29

I'd like to think that the Swedes would be much wiser overlords and match world dominatrices with the appropriate fiefdom of sniveling masses.

restythestar 0

in another news... sun rises *yawn

You should have picked up the nearest "SKRUVSTA" and chucked it at them.

Rofl, Shoulda said "When you start paying me I'll start giving a damn about what you think and btw I don't work here."

"Sorry, I don't work here." That's all you needed to say, and then walk away from them. I don't really see why this is such a big deal to you, because it's just a stupid coincidence. If people want to make stupid complaints about you, then just let them. YDI for taking it so personally and not turning it into a fun situation.

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

YDI for not looking busy. Time to lean = time to clean.

SecureReflex 0

Tell them that you have a special sale on shutting the f*ck up

you suck ! go and do some shopping instead of going to Ikéa --'

Same thing happened to me a long time ago in Walmart when I went there after I got off work at Subway. Yes I was wearing khakis but my shirt was green, NOT NAVY lol You cant wear khakis anywhere anymore without looking like you work at any store you go to lol