Get a load of this guy?

By Anonymous - 22/02/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today, my father won't let me sleep in the same bed as my fiancée, because, "God dislikes indecent things." I've been with my fiancée for over 5 years. My father came to live with us months ago, because his now ex-wife sacked him for cheating on her and scamming her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 653
You deserved it 330

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell the hypocrite he's a guest in *your* house and if he doesn't accept it he's free to leave. If he chooses to stay yet keeps up his idiotic protests about how you live your life, serve him with an eviction notice.

So what your dad is saying is that God dislikes everything he's done. I'm pretty sure even the harshest Christian version of God would say that adultery and theft is worse than merely sleeping with your fiancée before you're married.

Comments

Tell the hypocrite he's a guest in *your* house and if he doesn't accept it he's free to leave. If he chooses to stay yet keeps up his idiotic protests about how you live your life, serve him with an eviction notice.

So what your dad is saying is that God dislikes everything he's done. I'm pretty sure even the harshest Christian version of God would say that adultery and theft is worse than merely sleeping with your fiancée before you're married.

Then, God dislikes him. Why do you have a fiancé for five years? Tie the knot already!

Michael Sawyer 11

more often than not I agree with what you post Richard, but this time(about the fiancé thing) I think you are wrong. My ex and I were fine for the 9 years we were together, but just months after "tying the knot" she cheated on me, lied to everyone we knew about me, and filed for divorce on Valentine's day. Some couples are just not made to "tie the knot" and are perfectly happy to stay engaged.

Do you think that actually getting married propelled her to cheat, or did the opportunity just coincidentally happen after you made your bond legal? You don't want to make a post hoc ergo propter hoc error.

Marcella1016 31

I read it as they’ve been together five years, but may only have recently become engaged.

char89 11

Ground him if he wants to act like a child

I’m sorry but if it’s your house and he’s a guest, you deserve it for not standing up for yourself and putting him in his place.

How does this even matter if he is living in YOUR house?

Pink_Turnips 14

tell him "my house, my rules. you live under my roof" like they told us when we were kids

mentalissues 12

If you are letting him stay there it’s kinda your fault… tell him to deal with it and shut up since it’s your house or that he needs to get out

kitten79TX 5

Wait..so your father is living in YOUR house, and you're allowing him to "not let you" sleep with your fiancee? Get a backbone, sleep with your fiance, and tell your dad if he doesn't like it he can move out. smh

Nhayaa2.0 17