George the Cat

By AnonCat - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Canada - Vegreville

Today, my kitten tried jumping into a hot oven, a dryer, a dishwasher, a toilet, and a fish-tank. Curiosity is going to kill my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 635
You deserved it 3 761

Top comments

laughtersplay 14

It still has 4 more lives left. No worries.

Live fast, die young. At this rate, curiosity will kill the kitten long before it becomes a cat.

Comments

They grow up so fast. One day they are a ball of fluff, the next they are a suicidal maniac!

My cat jumped on to the oven door once when I opened it to pull out my dinner. Yeah, he won't ever try that again!! Never seen a cat jump so high in my life. Anyways looks like you need to either baby proof your home or keep a VERY close eye on that cat until he learns to behave himself and stay outta trouble.

One of my cats refused to learn the 'do not go on the work surface' lesson (which we had been teaching by pushing her off every time she jumped up - it worked n the other three). Sadly she learned the lesson when we were out of the room and she walked across the STILL VERY HOT hob and burned her paws. Which was then followed by being forced to stand in a shallow bath of ice cold water for ten minutes. Sure it was horrible, but at least they learn!!

The_F3rris 11

I think your cat is just trying to commit suicide.

The_Omniscient 2

All at the same time? That is quite an impressive feat

It sounds horrible, but for some of those things i would have just let it do it so it realised how horrible it was and didn't do it again. The fishtank for example, she probably would have hated actually being in the water and leapt out (or been rescued) before anything bad happened, and she would have remembered and not done it again....

He took inspiration from the goodbye kitty brand.