Gassed up

By Tootie - 30/07/2011 06:58 - United States

Today, I have to take medicine that gives me painful, violent farts. Tomorrow, I have to either get fired or go work in an office that's dead silent. How silent? Last week I heard my coworker drop a paperclip, three desks away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 943
You deserved it 3 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Drop another paperclip to mask the sound?

Sit in your office chair in the aisle and let your gas propel you through the maze of cubicles. if you're going to get fired, you may as well do it in style.

Comments

Sit in your office chair in the aisle and let your gas propel you through the maze of cubicles. if you're going to get fired, you may as well do it in style.

He's only getting fired if he doesn't show up to work, not for farting.

He's only getting fired if he doesn't show up to work, not for farting.

that's a great mental picture .. thanks for the image

mistfullkittie 3

I can so imagine that!! lmfao!!

I don't see how the manager could fire you at that point xD

Better pair your new medicine with some Beano.

That's why you give them the Silent Treatment!! >:)

sovetskiy 8

So go to the bathroom every time you have to fart?

Shadow4i5 3

Rly? cuz that is realistic. Thats a sensible idea if u were being sarcastic

"Sydney this is the 12th time in the oast hour that you've gone to the bathroom," "I drink a lot of water..." That wouldnt work so well.

Just play "Friday" by Rebecca Black full blast. Then their ears will all be broken and bleeding and then they won't hear your farts(:

hellogoodbye1996 6

Secretly you like the song and want her to blast it so you can hear it.

Why would she not like it? That is the music of the century, bro. Those lyrics, they change your life. They are so powerful, so deep. I am sorry, I was intoxicated just a bit ago, what the hell was I saying?

imadinosaursolik 3

Friday is kind of catchy if you don't watch the video..

TaylorTotsYumm 10

it's catchy when other people sing it I swear

Ali_Br_fml 33

OMG!!! I just went on YouTube and typed that title in thinking, "It can't be that bad..." it was worse!!! Is that a prank song??? That can't be for real... Well, I couldn't listen to the complete song, but from what I heard... It makes me wanna rip my ears off... So yes op, that would totally distract people from the stench of your flatulence.

zom_fml 10

That's certainly one way to break an awkward silence.

Painful and violent farts? Really? Reeeally?