Gamergating

By Anonymous - 13/03/2012 02:04 - United States

Today, my grandparents visited. My grandpa kept getting off the couch and walking around to "stretch his legs." He kept kicking out my computer's network cable and messing up my game, smirking each time he did it. When I complained, my mom told me to shut up and show some respect. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 686
You deserved it 28 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're mom is right, if your grandparents are visiting, you should be visiting with them not playing a freakin computer game

Comments

How about getting off the damn computer and quit whining? I'm guessing your lack of social skills is probably because you spend way too much time on your computer.

Assumption much? This could be a new computer he just got last week, and he's really getting into it. Or he just got a new game. Or he's playing with friends online. See? It's easy to jump to conclusions, and just as easy to make yourself look like an ass. Nowhere does it say he spends too much time on the computer and you can't assume that. Now quit your blabbering.

Mustang128 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#112-- Maybe his grandparents visit often or he's not close to them. Just because you're always expected to spend time with your grandparents when they visit doesn't mean everyone else is.

Iknoweverything 29

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
MissHayleyJames 7

Why aren't you allowed to complain about a grandparent? Just because they've managed to live a long time does NOT automatically grant them respect and make them king/queen of your house. It doesn't matter how old you are. Respect is earned, not given. If someone's an ass, regardless of age, they don't get respect.

112 How about you shut the **** up? You missed the point of my comment. It wasn't that he should be on while they're there, it was meant to show this commenter that it's easy to assume shit. He spends way too much time on the computer? He's lacking social skills? How the **** do they know that? I'm not saying its alright to be on it, but it doesn't indicate that he's on it too much. Now go back to your illiterate hole, troll.

At least he's not one of those technology n00b grandparents who doesn't even know what a wire is...

Llamacod 11

You ******* ingrate, show some respect to your grandparents and get off the video games

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
alstbv12 13

I find a well placed "****" in a sentence helps get the point across. It also makes me sound more intelligent as well as badass. Oh and it's just a ******* word.

LaColombianita 26

He just wanted to spend some time with you... They'll be gone sooner than you think so take advantage of your grandparents still being alive and hang out with them now. :)

When they are pass away, you are going to regret playing games while they were there visiting. Get off the game while they visit.

Or maybe he won't give a shit, ever think of that. Not to be the pessimist here but not everyone likes or even cares about their grandparents. Oh, wait, I am a pessimist.

Tie his legs to the chord. That will show him!

First of all it's cord*. A chord is something you play on the guitar. Second of all that is just being a dick in general. Third of all if you were kidding/ being sarcastic it was not a good attempt but disregard statement 2.

lizard399 0

Well when you're young enough to complain to your mommy, I think that's the type of stuff you have to deal with. Everyone does and then they move out after they turn 18 like a normal person.

You only have grandparents for so long so get off the video games and spend time with them , you will regret it later if you dont

My grandparents were all dead before I was born. :/

why were you playing games when you had visitors? antisocial much?

I ******* hate when I go to a friends house to chill, and all they do is play xbox!

lizard399 0

Yeah I hate that too, I'm like dude where are you hiding the ps3?