Game of Thrones 2: Pig in the City

By GOT not for me - 15/09/2020 14:01 - United States

Today, I found out my ex lets our kids watch Game of Thrones during his weekend visits. Our kids are 8 and 6. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 305
You deserved it 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

genuinegoodguy 9

I feel your pain. Unfortunately unless you take him back to court there's nothing you can do. It drives me crazy too. I get your frustration.

Comments

genuinegoodguy 9
Saud Akram 9

they'd learn everything in few years so what the heck.

Now you have to pony up for HBO or risk being the "bad" parent.

I feel your pain. Unfortunately unless you take him back to court there's nothing you can do. It drives me crazy too. I get your frustration.

My grandkids step-dad let then watch Breaking Bad when my daughter wasn't home.

xxlk4xx 6

a few years ago my ex husband let our kids watch all the jason movies, my kids at the time were 8, 7 and 3 🙃 my oldest started writing really messed up things in her journal, my 7 year old was having nightmares and my 3 year old was telling people she was going to kill them! luckily after mentioning it to my ex husband there were no more jason movies but I didnt even think that would be a conversation I would need to have!

Mathalamus 24

I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Talk to them about the tribes Tyrion hired that vote democratically (Tyrion himseld is also pretty rad), the visit of Daenerys to the women leaders of the Dothraki and, of course, Arya, the character who doesn't die. You might need to buy the books.