Freakout

By Anonymous - 04/01/2012 17:00 - United States

Today, when I woke up I checked my phone for messages, only to hear a woman screaming that I have been sleeping with her husband and that she is sending her 'people' after me. I have never met said husband. I panicked for hours only to receive a call telling me she had dialed the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 211
You deserved it 2 832

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least now you know you're safe...unless she got the other woman's address confused with yours too...

Comments

perdix 29

For all the trouble she caused you, she ought to send over her husband and let you give him a *******. That sounds fair.

KiddNYC1O 20

While blowing him, she'll keep one eye open and one foot out the door just to make sure. LOL

GoW_Chick 14

Exactly I mean she had already accused and verbally assaulted OP she deserves something why not even it out by pimping out the husband he's cheating anyways why not control it

Torva_fml 16

Who said he was cheating? From what I read, a crazy woman accused OP of ******* her husband..... Bitches be crazy.

beelee1988 13

37- She saud she had the wrong number. She could quite possibly have the proof that he cheated, and actually knows who she is. Just a thought.

ThecomingofTan 9

Some people, OP. I had someone call me one time looking for a Tyrone, and I told her that no one by that name lives here. So she ended up calling back 4 times because she was sure she had the right number. I finally told her to pull her head out of her transsexual cousin's ass and to realize the she had the wrong number.

Where her people angry Irish immigrants? Cause if so trust me, our barks REALLY are worse the our bites lol, we all talk. Except if you insult the mammy though. Then I'm gonna go top a da morning on your ass!!

ninjuh_wingman 29

The ****? Who was she gonna send? The Justice League?

I know right?? Makes you never want to answer the phone again lol

KiddNYC1O 20

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Doom...

Probably not the entire league, just aquaman. He's desperate for any human interaction.

KiddNYC1O 20

You can't mess with the I-talians. They call a hit on anyone. =P

She was just meth'n with you. Don't worry she is now too busy peaking out of the blinds to be concerned with you anymore.

Is it just me or did it say 'I have never met said husband' in the FML???

KiddNYC1O 20

As in the husband mentioned earlier in the anecdote...

It's a little thing called the english language ...

marzipanimal 15
RockstarRN 10

Why would you panic? Does she have magic psychic powers to get your address?

Bitches should blame the husband first...

At least she called and said she knew she had the wrong number. I hope she apologized to you. People are just ridiculous. Why would she attack the chick who was banging her guy anyway? It would be one thing to make a call and give her a heads up he is taken and then if there was a rude response deal with it whichever way you want. It's possible that the other girl had no idea he was taken. I have been in a situation like this and I won't straight to him and left his ass and that was that!