By Telemarket - 04/04/2012 10:58 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, I was woken up by a call from "the Nuisance Call Prevention Registry". The lady on the telephone didn't see the irony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 483
You deserved it 2 246

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Woman: Hello, this is the Nuisance Call Prevention Registry. Have I called you at a good time? OP: **** you, I'm sleeping. Woman: Excuse me? OP: I SAID **** YOU! Woman: Congratulations, you're now officially a nuisance.

Probably because "it's not her job to have a sense I humour" Damn peoples

Comments

Probably because "it's not her job to have a sense I humour" Damn peoples

That's the oldest prank phone call ever, next to the one about your fridge running away.

24, what about "your goat is in my garden" I tried that one once, and they said "but we ate him last night" LOL

Woman: Hello, this is the Nuisance Call Prevention Registry. Have I called you at a good time? OP: **** you, I'm sleeping. Woman: Excuse me? OP: I SAID **** YOU! Woman: Congratulations, you're now officially a nuisance.

Doc has always been like...well...himself this whole time. And "What's up Doc"? Only bugs bunny can say that.

DaKillaMafia 2

I wouldn't care what the **** they think of me.

twistedlovex 0

8: What was wrong with him before?

He had an overload from the stupidity he was exposed to.

Ah Doc, you never fail to amuse the crowd. I love when people write their own improvised scripts for the FML. It helps me visualize it in a more comedic way.

Nevermind...glad you got it now. OP, some people just don't have a sense of humor. It's actually a little scary.

My, this is awkward... Back to the FML.

Well darn, now we all look silly because everyone has edited their comments...

How do you edit a comment? This would really help with awkward auto-correct moments!

Ninjasaurus18 9

You stupid? A nuisance is someone or something bugging you. Like "This mosquito bite is such a nuisance"

Are you sure it wasn't a prank? Sounds kinda ify to me.

Well, if nobody ever caused a nuisance, they'd be out of a job.

perdix 29

Why would she? She doesn't consider herself a nuisance. You could think that a few telemarketers sincerely believe that they are helping you by acquainting you with their product or service. The rest are a bunch of losers who would do anything for a buck.

Back when I was in school, it was either that or work at McDonalds.

I was woken up at 6 this morning by a nosebleed. I bet the caller was responsible.

Did you hear the phone ring? If not then the caller was not responsible.

They aren't nuisances they are mid day entertainment because when you are bored there is nothing funner then messing with a telemarketer!!

Well I can tell you something "funner" to do . Learn correct grammar .

Give him a break who's gunna think for a second about conjugating "fun"? It can even be taken as funnier. Chill your ****

Vball6 19

43- Your periods should be at the end of the sentence, no spaces. Correct your own grammar first before you go correcting other's. ******* idiot.

43- watch out we got a badass over here

Those people are mindless drones. Mindless drones are machines. Machines have no soul so they cannot laugh or understand irony or humour... Poor drones...

Through this logic we can determine that telemarketers are terminators.

So basically they are gingers is what your getting at

15 - 'John Connor, you have been targeted as a potential buyer for our useless product. Prepare to be telemarketed.'

Then my suspicion of Carrot Top being a terminator is proven. I mean look at the guy..

Someone has been influenced by the Terminator.

40 - Shhhh! I don't want people to know I'm indoctrinated...

Birdie_Sage 0

Good morning, you were a nuisance.