Freaked out

By klanciee - 16/07/2012 02:00 - United States - Valencia

Today, when I woke up, I noticed something crawling on my bed. A white faced wasp was dragging the corpse of a rather large spider. I'm not sure what I was more disturbed about; the fact that the wasp was dragging something twice its size, or that these bugs even live in my house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 528
You deserved it 2 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The good news is, you don't have to worry about spiders.

dragonstrike94 8

No he was not at all thinking yolo

Comments

To me its more disturbing they were on your bed! I hate bugs! They creep me out!

i love how many people get freaked out by bugs theyre about a million times smaller than you *SQUISH!* lmao

Except it can sting, has long spindly legs, and has venom.

Plus, some of them can kill you. Especially if you're allergic to some of these insects.

Sounds like the bald headed wasp. You got lucky that it didn't attack. Those things are very aggressive and attack for almost nothing. I find it strange that it was in your house after a spider.

Freak out time for me! 1. Spiders have a purpose, but not in my room. 2. Wasps need not drag their food across my bed.

skyeyez9 24

I found a camel spider in my basement last summer. It was almost as big as my hand. When I smashed it with my shoe, it left a dark grey gooey mess on the carpet.

A7X_LoVeee 10

WHAT!!!! I thought they weren't in the US? **** :(

skyeyez9 24

My husband was recently back from a deployment. The only thing I can think of is one snuck in with his belongings.

lelo007 11

Bless your heart.. My logic would have been to take a flame thrower to it. Sadly, that's not over-exaggeration.

BubbleGrunge 18

Am I the only one more terrified of the evil wasp in OPs bed than the dead spider? Not all spiders will bite you and not all are poisonous. Wasp, on the only hand, are only around for one thing! Stinging the **** out of you for none other than their own satisfaction!!!

I have to agree I hate wasps I'd be running and calling someone for help if I saw a wasp in my room they scare me more than anything

linkinpark98 23

Well, time to get the gasoline! *takes a pack of matches out of pocket*

Lol you're ******... Wasps use the spiders body as a nest for their eggs, so when the eggs hatch, they eat the spider inside out.

Spider vs Wasp = Wasp the Winner. Now we know.