For all ages

By You Wish - 07/03/2009 07:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was sitting on my 70 year-old grandmother's bed with my older brother. I decided to snoop through the cabinet at the back of her bed, and I pulled out what I naively thought was a strange looking flashlight. When I twisted the bottom of it to see what would happen, it started vibrating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 536
You deserved it 71 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justjayit 0

Of course you shouldn't judge your grandmother, but I think anyone would be grossed out after touching what was in their grandmother's womanly parts, okay?

Of course Granny's got to have fun. Gramps doesn't have working equipment anymore.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

that would be awkward.. but no she was with her brother (as she said)

justjayit 0

Of course you shouldn't judge your grandmother, but I think anyone would be grossed out after touching what was in their grandmother's womanly parts, okay?

You are right... I could never look at her in the same way.. gross.

I've touched both of my parents. you know where they've been.

Like, touched your parents, or *touched* your parents...?

Than you should be grossed out when you touch money.. Cause that's most likely been through hundreds of "Womanly parts"

.... and that's why I don't carry cash.

Of course Granny's got to have fun. Gramps doesn't have working equipment anymore.

Lol #4 WIN I was thinking the same thing. :-P

like when i found a slutty maid costume in my moms closet looking for socks! -_-

Brittaneyyy 0

I think that my grandson found my vibrator today. He put it in his brother's anus. Is that normal?

Emma Marshall 19

How would you know he put it in his brothers anus?

justjayit 0

I still don't understand the people saying that you're judging your grandma. I don't see that. I see that you've put your hands on something that has been in very unwanted places, and you have a right to think your life is ******.

caligal14 0

#9 - agreed. This is just wrong on so many levels....

Why were you looking through the cabinet by her bed anyway, creeper